Siding Installation: Check Out Our Featured Products
Since 1979, homeowners in the Tulsa, Oklahoma area in need of top-quality siding have turned to Burnett Windows & Siding and with good reason. We are among the few companies in the state of Oklahoma to use top-of-the-line products from industry-leading brands, such as Craneboard® and Everlast®. Coupled with our installation experience and expertise, these featured products have brought lasting value to over 31,000 satisfied homeowners in the region.
Features and Benefits Of Everlast Advanced Composite Siding
Everlast’s proprietary triple-composite siding has superior dimensional strength and durability. It is made of polymer resins, inorganic materials, and acrylic colorants, a sturdy composition that has proven to last the test of time. Features include:
- Naturally water resistant
- Rot and insect resistant
- Unique, rugged beauty
- Superior hail, wind, and impact resistance, and will not support combustion
- Lightweight and easy to install
- Minimal maintenance and does not even require painting
Features and Benefits Of Craneboard Insulated Siding
CraneBoard siding delivers instant curb appeal thanks to its classic, crisp looks that can harmonize perfectly with accents of board & batten, stone, and shake. It features triple-width, insulated panes and milled cedar-grain texture to give your home a solid, authentic presence. Other features include:
- Advanced integrated insulation for higher energy efficiency
- 24 contemporary and designer colors for unique, customized exterior designs
- Dark shadow lines of the 6″ and 7″ profiles that replicate the look of real cedar siding
- Reduced thermal bridging
- Enhanced sound barrier for a quieter home interior
- Low maintenance, easy clean-up with a garden hose means enjoying a maintenance-free lifestyle
- Superior moisture protection and permeability
Features and Benefits of LP SmartSide Diamond Kote
LP® SmartSide Diamond Kote® ushers in a new era of pre-finished siding. The paint used is engineered specifically for each substrate and applied by computer-calibrated sprayers, which break down the paint as it is applied for better adhesion. This paint technology is so advanced that it comes with a 30-year, NO FADE Warranty. Diamond Kote is available in 29 standard colors that blend beautifully with the classic wood grain profile of the LP SmartSide. Other benefits include:
- Traditional clean lines that add architectural interest to any home
- Engineered with proprietary SmartGuard®to prevent fungal decay and termite damage
- Free of knots and common defects, for less waste and culling
- Available in three standard widths 6″, 8″, 12″ widths, and in 16′ length for faster installation and fewer seams
- No special tools or gear needed since its silica-free strand substrate works and cuts like traditional wood
Here at Burnett Windows & Siding, we are fully committed to your utmost satisfaction. We know that your home deserves the best, which is precisely why we are proud to install these high-quality products for your home. They come with stellar warranties and are backed with our lifetime workmanship guarantees.
Get your FREE Siding Estimate Today!
No matter the style or product type that you select for your home, Burnett Windows & Siding will get the job done right the first time. Our exceptional customer service includes a complimentary in-home consultation and honest, open communication throughout the project. Call us today at (918) 286-7600 or fill out our contact form today to get started. We can also schedule you a visit to our fully interactive, 4,000 sq. ft. showroom at 11202 E 61st St., Tulsa, OK, 74133.